TESTRITE MK V SHRINKAGE & FORCE TESTER
Testrite Ltd’s Digital yarn shrinkage tester is designed and based on the original T.S. AB idea, to determine the shrinkage of tyre cord yarns at closely controlled temperatures. This digital Shrinkage and Force Tester incorporates these ultra modern features.
- Heater and Hardware Unit remote from separate control module (for ease of service and repair.)
- Control module features a large bright 16 character alphanumerical display.
- Three term P.I.D. controller with +/- 0.25°C deviation.
- Standard RS 232 Output to link to your computer (gives ASCII output of load or shrinkage everytime a graph point is plotted.)
- 20 Key Touch Pad to programme test requirements.
- Temperature range of ambient (20°C) to 250°C.
- -5% to +32.5% Shrinkage range.
- Either 0-25 Newton or 0-100 Newton force range.
- 0-99.9 Minute Timer (almost 1.40 hours)
- Built in miniature printer producing accurate graph of result
- Output provided 0-2V for larger recorder
- Average key
- Voltage either 110V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz
Note: Items 8 and 13 must be stated upon order.
Approx Shipping weights and Measurements:
Packing Case: 75 x 52 x 46 cm
Gross Weight: 55 lb (25 kg)
Nett Weight: 44lb (20kg)